Here is an idea of what we will accept:
- Young Adult
- Science fiction
- Fairy Tale Re-tellings
We don’t read: (Sorry…)
- Adult themes
We accept all formats of books, preferably print copies. Any form of publishing is fine, from self-published to traditional you have to start somewhere right?
Please Keep in Mind…
It may take us up to a week to complete a book and write the review. Typically the reviews consist of summary, cover, rating, thoughts, and recommendations. Other than posting the review here on wordpress.com, we will add them to goodreads.com, Amazon, our Facebook page and on our Twitter profile (@otakutwins1 and @AngelinaFable).
This will give you kind of an idea of how long you might have to wait. The books listed above are books we are reading.
Review Requests Done:
- Body Business, The by Gay Yellen
- Brooklynn’s Bridge by K.T. Hunter
- Daisy McDare and the Deadly Art Affair by K.M. Morgan
- Darkness (Florence Waverley #3) by Ciye Cho
- Divine Love by Bethany Averie
- The Dreamer by Douglas Geller
- Entropis: Reality Unravels (chapters 1-3) by Laurie Blake
- Florence (Florence Waverley #1) by Ciye Cho
- Gift of Quoxxel, The by Richard Titus
- Helix by Nathan M. Farrugia
- In the Land of Gold by Angela Christina Archer
- Luminare (Florence Waverly #2) by Ciye Cho
- One of a Kind Cat Book, The by Ciye Cho
- Red Queen: The Substrate Wars (Substrate Wars #1) by Jeb Kinnison
- Silvinawynn and the Winter Solstice by Iris Aguilar
- Swan Boy by Nikki Sheehan
- Transformed by E.V.Fairfall
- Ugly Stepsister, The by Aya Ling
- Ugly Teapot, The by Fred Holmes
More reviews coming soon!!!
If you would like to request a review (and have read all our requirements!)
Please email us at fableslibrary1 (AT) gmail . com