Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
I AM INSANE, I AM NUTS, I AM THE DEFINITION OF CRAZY, I’m not even kidding, look it up and you’ll find Brianna there ;D, ok I am kidding but STILL. STILL.
I own a LOT of books, not as many as some people but I do own plenty. The thing is, I have a problem with reading the books I own. The whole, this book is due back in two days and I NEED to read it before it goes back feeling is kind of what forces me to finish a book. Add that to the fact that I am library nut and check out about 50 books each visit (I go to the library at least once a week, so I have a TON of books to read) I tend to push back books I own to the bottom of my pile. Well I am here to show you the books I have on my shelf, ten to be exact, that I still need to read, so HOPEFULLY some of you will talk some sense into me and send good bookish vibes my way. Use your presuasion people 😀 I have faith in yooooou. Help me read these beauties!
- The Last Boy And Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
- Ironcast by Destiny Soria
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink (I actually started reading this one but it just wasn’t clicking so I should give it another shot!)
- The Fever Code by James Dashner (I’ve read EVERY OTHER JAMES DASHNER BOOK (except the Kill Order) WHY HAVEN’T I FINISHED THIS ONE YET)
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- ALL the Game of Thrones books out! My mom bought me a whole set of the series for Christmas (I LOVE her)!
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman (I love the covers,, now I just need to read the story xD)
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson (I LOVE his books so much♥)
- Altered by Jennifer Rush