October is upon us, already. Crazy isn’t it? This year is going by so quickly! Now, on to our wrap up…
- Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas~5/5
- The Graces by Laure Eve~ 5/5
- The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron~1/5
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova~4/5
- A Mortal Song by Megan Crewe~3/5
- (SPOILERS) Queen of Shadows Reactions to EVERYTHING (SPOILERS)
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas~5/5
- Vicarious by Paula Stokes~5/5
WOWZAS we read a lot of great books this month. September was probably our best month for these high ratings. Plus we highly recommend all of these, click on the reviews to find out why 🙂
Have you read any of these amazing books? What were your thoughts on them?
TV Show Reviews
Lethal Weapon is the only show we’re trying to keep up on during the fall TV season. We still have yet to watch episode two, however…
Are you watching Lethal Weapon? What fall TV show do you recommend? We need some good shows to watch!
- NYCC 2016 YA Book Lovers Guide
- The Color Project Blurb!
- How to Start A Book Blog Part 1~Platforms, Reviews, Arcs
- How to Start A Book Blog Part 2~Social Media, Giveaways
- How to Start A Book Blog Part 3~Blog Tours, Graphics and More
Technically the first two parts of the ‘How to Start A Book Blog’ series posted the last few days of August. But I included them anyways because I felt like they couldn’t be separated. I put HOURS into those posts!
Blogging Stuff and Stories…
We changed our blog logo for the time being.
She is now the Queen of Fable’s Library, a much deserved title for her cuteness shall reign over all the humans (one day!).
Brianna and I also started college. It’s completely different than high school, most everyone seems like they want to learn (which is a nice change) and everyone seems nice and respectable. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet.