Ahhhhh. I don’t know what took me so long to finally finish Cress but dear goodness me it was fantastic. I am a huge fan of The Lunar Chronicles, so I cannot believe it is over :/. I mean almost over for me since I STILL need to read Winter but you get what I mean… also I need to read Thorne’s Novella, I love that guy. Anywho, this is the THIRD book in The Lunar Chronicles, you can read my other reviews here:
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) Review I DON’T HAVE ONE O_O?! I read Cinder before we had a blog :(.
Beware of spoilers. This is the third book so it might have spoilers
- If you read my Scarlet review than you know I was madly in love with Scarlet and Wolf’s cute relationship. Scarlet is my favorite book of the Lunar Chronicles still, I just loved it okay? Now that I finished Cress, I have a new favorite pair. Cress and Thorne are 100000000% adorable, I can’t even comprehend it. They. Are. CUTENESS OVERLOAD! I loved Throne’s arrogant charming personality and Cress’s sweet one :). They are perfect. Thank you Marissa Meyer for so many adorable characters.
- Cress was sweet. It was intense and shocking at parts, it was better than I imagined which is fantastic. I didn’t think The Lunar Chroicles could get any better honestly!!
- I still love Marrisa Meyer’s writing. So GREAT! I am a huge fan of 3rd person so, this is perfect!
- I STILL love the rotating POVs. Almost everyone ( I think it was everyone?!) got a chapter in this book, it helps make the story even more interesting.
- WINTER. Oh my gosh WINTER. She was sooooo different from what I’m expecting and oh my gosh I can’t wait to see/read her story now ❤ ❤ <3. I’m excited 😀
- Also I just want to say I love how it is science fiction Disney princesses :3. Like yes. So yes. Definitely Yes.
I am in LOVE with Cress. The Lunar Chronicles is even better, and the final book is going to be fantastic (although I’m sad it is almost over :(!)