GUYS! 2016! I know I keep saying that but man, 2015 flew by… This year, Angelina and I are hoping to add more fun features including a Bloggers and Dragons game, but more on that later.
One of the features we are SO excited to add to our blog is the 2016 Bookish Pet Spotlight. We want to spread the pet love, we spend so much time talking about books and authors and everything we looooove about fiction (or non-fiction if you enjoy that XD) but we are forgetting something. Some ONE. Our furry little pals, our PETS.
These gifs are from The Secret Life of Pets moving coming 2016 :D!
This 2016, spread the Bookish Pet love with us. Share your pets with the world, give them a bio and send us as many pictures as you want to give your pets all the love they deserve!
There aren’t may rules, basically none at all. You can do any kind of pet, a horse, a lizard, dogs, cats, birds, whoever is your best animal pal.
If you have more than one pet you want to show off, please feel free to share them with us. Just submit multiple forms (or if that doesn’t work) email us at otakutwinsreview @ hotmail . com (exclude spaces :D!) and we will set you up.
You can submit as many pictures as you like up to 3. If you can’t limit to 3, a few more, or less, is fine J. It would be nice to have at least one picture from every pet, at least one. BUT if you can’t, or don’t want to provide one, that is absolutely fine!
So you’re probably wondering what this is all going to look like. So I will provide a quick example for our dog, Fable :D!
A short note before I start: You can write this bio in any Point of View that you want to. I chose first person.
- I have SO many nicknames. Nugget. Nuggie. Bubbah. Princess. Nutter Butter. I can’t even name them all!
- I’m a dog, a Chin-Tzu! A Chinese Chin, Shih Tzu mix
- I’m still a baby dog. Well, I could be considered an adult since I’m 6 months old but my family considers me the baby of the family.
- My favorite book is The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Benett. Romanceeeee
- Hm… I can’t decide my favorite genre. I love fantasy, because I’m a dreamer, or romance because who doesn’t love that?!
- I love chewing everything, but my bone is the BESTEST thing ever. I’m serious, it’s wonderful ❤
- I’m may look like a Princess but I have a lot of sass. I’m a stubborn little lover ❤
Also, I will be formatting these to look nicer, this is just a quick throw together example 😀 (sorry Fable!)
Here are the questions (which are also in the form :D)
- Do they have a nickname ?
- What kind of pet is it? What breed?
- How old is your pet?
- What is their favorite book (based on personality or something else, it’s up to you.)
- What is their favorite genre?
- What is their favorite activity?
- Any other fun facts, or things you wish to add?
Please send any pictures to us through Twitter or email. Our email address is listed above and on the side 🙂
We are looking forward to meeting your pets. Happy 2016!
ALSO! Tomorrow we will be announcing Bloggers and Dragons, a Bloggers V. Bloggers game, coming summer 2016 🙂