Merry (almost) Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanuka, Happy Tuesday :D. We are back with another fun fun list, books we wouldn’t mind Santa dropping off for us :).
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish HERE!
1.Armada by Ernest Cline- I rented this book from the library and only got through the first chapter. It. BLEW. Me. AWAY! Now I must finish it 🙂
2. Drift and Dagger by Kendall Kulper- THIS BOOK SOUNDS A-MAZIN’ *runs in circles screaming like a maniac*
3. The Prom Goer’s Interstellar Excursion by Chris McCoy- Prome and Aliens? This sounds both cute and funny plus weird. So sign me UP!
4. Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas- Fairy Tales *heavy breathing* I LOVE ‘EM!
5.A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- Uh, I’m crazy and still haven’t read this one, so yes please I’d love to read it!
When it comes to me, I’m very picky about the books I read xP I never know what I want, I just pick up a book and read it. If it’s boring then I drop it. Most of the time I like thrillers…but I dunno…
6. Kill the boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky, it sounds great…TOO GREAT! I neeeeed it now…okay I know it doesn’t come out until next year, but Santa is magical, right?
7. Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin because it too sounds good. It also sounds creepy and I can’t find it at the bookstore 😄
8. The Wells End by Seth Fishman. I can’t remember what this is about but I know I wanted to read it 🙂
9. Ultraviolet by Jessica Sorensen, another creepy sounding, good looking book that I can’t find at the bookstore O.o
10. The Decaying Empire by Laura Thalassa. I read the first book, it was realllllly weird but pretty good. Now I want to read book two but it’s not at the library or the bookstore. Problems