Hi everyone :)! The year is almost over, and 2016 is QUICKLY approaching. There are many awards to end the year, reading challenges, contests, surveys, the end of the year brings many celebrations.
GUYS IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS (I know it’s actually almost Thanksgiving but DON’T YELL AT ME!)
I will stop my meaningless ramble and get on with this post, because I know the REAL reason you are here (and sadly that is not because you want to talk about my dog 😦 poor Fable…). BUT FIRST, a quick shout out to the awesome bloggers who helped me think up categories, you are all amazing people :). Nori @ ReadWriteLove 28, Ava @ Bookishness and Tea , Kaitlin @ Next Page Please, Jess @ Princessica of Books, and Sophi @ BookWyrming Thoughts! Sorry if I’m missing people, but I had to give a quick thank you.
You are here for Otakutwins Reviews 1st EVER YA Book Blogger Awards 🙂
Yes you heard that right. In order to spread good vibes in the bookish community and share how much we love book blogs and bloggers, I decided to start the YA Book Blogger Awards.
There are a few rules so I will begin with those.
- All nominated blogs must deal with MOSTLY Young Adult books. HOWEVER, the blogs you nominate can deal with non YA books, but the majority of the blog should be dedicated towards YA 🙂
- When the winners are announced, YOU WILL NOT BE RUDE. I’m sorry if you really wanted to win but hey, next year ok? Please don’t bash or say anything negative towards winners. This is a positive thing to celebrate bloggers, NO DRAMA FREE ZONE PEOPLE. I will not tolerate that ok?
- Have fun, please don’t vote more than once (I don’t think you can but I’m not 100% sure) just don’t spam over and over please. Vote fairly 🙂
- If you do vote multiple times for the same people, I will only count your first time voting. But if you want to vote for more people that is fine, just let me know 🙂
- Because I can’t afford gifts for the winners, I will be making a badge for each winner in each category 🙂 I know it’s not much, but I promise it will be cute!
- You can vote using the blog name or link, either is fine :)! So long as we know what the blog is called, you are all good!
Annnnnnd here we go.