You must know by now, I LOVE Sarah J. Maas. I LUUUURVE A Court of Thorns and Roses and the Throne of Glass books and oh my gosh people, PLEASE READ HER BOOKS :D! It would make me very happy! It took me SO long to get to this book, only because I kept getting distracted… Ever since hearing people’s anger over a Queen of Shadow’s review, I knew I had to support my favorite author. Look, I don’t care what happens to Celaena or Chaol or Dorian or Rowan or anyone else, it is HER book and I WILL support her 😛
What I Liked:
- THIS BOOK! Oh gosh it was AMAZNIG :D! I still like Crown of Midnight, Throne of Glass #2, the best but you know what, Heir of Fire was pretty darn amazing too!
- What I love most about Sarah J. Maas is her ability to write fantastic fantasy. Seriously, this girl can write a fantasy story that works reallllly well! Admittedly, I don’t read fantasy all that much, I’m into contemporary lately, or science fiction right now… It’s just hard for me to concentrate on all the details going into creating your own fictional world. Fantasy is HARD to write, and sometimes hard for me to read -__- BUT I LOVE IT! Sarah J. Maas makes it easy to read, easy to love and easy to want to hug. Yes. I will hug my book now.
- Like I was saying, she is a fantastic fantasy author. My favorite thing about HOF was her ability to give me the chills in good and bad ways :D! Creepy monster = scary chills, Rowan training Celaena = good chills. Come on, you have to love the magic training, and demi fey and fey and all that and asdfghjkl;
- THIS BOOK WAS INTENSE. Oh golly gee, I am in love. I was creeped out by the bad guy, by evil Meave and Rowan at times. Rowan was a bit rude in the beginning but I love him anyways ❤
- I LURRRRVE Dorian and Sorscha, I ship it J
In a Nutshell:
While I didn’t think Heir of Fire was as good as Crown of Midnight, I do recommend it! This book will, like her other TOG books, tare your heart into shreds and stomp on it. I mean that in the best way possible XD WHEN DOES QUEEN OF SHADOWS COME OUT?
Oh yes J. September 1st,people. BE READY