I don’t remember putting a hold on Every Last Word but I do remember wanting to read it. I’ve seen a lot of good reviews for it, the kind that, you know, makes you want to drop everything and read the book. Every Last Word made me drop everything (but Heir of Fire) to read it :D!
What I Liked:
- Every Last Word is filled to the brim with adorable characters… and the kind that make you want to roll your eyes. I mean come on, why would you want to be friends with mean girls, who cares that they’re popular and can do cool things :P? Anyways, I wanted to hug these people, _____ and ______ and _____. They’re just so cute ❤
- What was really cool about this book was how the main character was saved by poetry and Poet’s Corner, the poems in this book were fantastic! I’m awful at poetry… but dang, these poems were so moving and funny and really let us know the characters better J
- I LOOOOOVED the writing in this book, I could NOT put it down! I just adored it, okay XD
- I’m usually really good when it comes to predicting things, especially twists. As always, I blame Nancy Drew for teaching me to be a detective… and how to eaves drop XD. BUT I DID NOT GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS BOOK! PEOPLE I WAS LITTERLY SHOCKED AND I LUUUUURVE THAT!
What I Didn’t Like:
- I already claimed my one beef with this story. Being friend with mean people isn’t awesome! I mean come on! Don’t hang out with people who hurt you L No cool.