Every time we do a monthly Wrap Up post, we always mention how this month flew by. THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT MWHAHAHA although this month did fly by…
I can sadly say, school is coming. Sadly and happily, it is such a bitter sweet thing, isn’t it? School…. *sigh* July was a good month, a very good month!
~In Our Lives~
July has been a pretty slow month when it comes it actually doing things but at the same time, we did A LOT. Most of the time we just read, or played video games…
- We went to Chicago to visit a college there. We stayed for a night, and spent all day walking around in the heat! The campus was huge and the tour was so long, I was exahusted by the end of it! Did you know Art Colleges are super expensive? And when that Art College is in Chicago it is even MORE expensive? Even though I really liked the school there, I don’t think I’ll end up going. It’s about 4 hours away from home inside a large city, I am not a city girl XD
- Every other day this week we have College tours XD I’m going to be soooooo tired!
- We started playing Bioshock Infinite annnnd didn’t like it, so I’m done with that game. Other than that, we played SO many hours of Mass Effect 2 (the world WONT save itself you know), Final Fantasy Type- 0 and the new 3DS Harvest Moon Game 😀 😀 😀 😀 ! I am in LOVE with Mass Effect 2, like Angelina says, it is so much better than the third game! Choice and Consequence games ROOOOCK! Harvest Moon is adorable, enough said!
- Drivers training started and ended this month, phew! The roads are now safe of two craaazy twins XD! Okay so, I’m actually a good driver, so is Angelina. Our drivers ed teacher was surprised that we never drove before, he said that we blew him away. I’m glad XD
- Angelina had a HUGE stroke of luck this month. She won three, well four contests! One day she one Fall Out Boy tickets, the next day she won to meet Max (an amazing youtube singer) and after that she won to meet Fall Out Boy and AFTER THAT she won an Amazon Gift card XD! Can someone say lucky???? Fall Out Boy is AMAZING live. They. Rock,
~Favorite July books~
[wrap-up-posts date=”July 2015″ category=”Book Reviews” listtype=”ul”]
[wrap-up-posts date=”July 2015″ notin=”Book Reviews” listtype=”ul”]
~Most Popular Post This Month~
~Favorite Upcoming Reviews~
8/31/15 8/19/15 8/1/15