Heyos everyone 😀 how are you all on this fine day? I hope you’re good! I read Bone Gap (and loved it!) here’s my review:
- Originally, I think, Brianna wanted to read this book first. Since she had a few other one’s she was reading I decided I’d read it. Boy oh boy am I so NOT disappointed I stole this book from her TBR pile. I have been dieing for a different kind of, wonderful, new, well thought out book like this. If I could sum this all up in one word it’d be PECULIAR!
- Bone Gap reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode especially near the end (no spoilers). But if you’ve read the book I’m sure you know what I mean!
- I loved all the characters. My favorite point of view to read from was Rozas because I had no idea what was happening to her. I was intrigued to know more so I kept on reading.
- I feel like the ending was resolved a bit quickly but it wrapped up nicely.
- Some parts of the book felt slow but other fast paced chapters made up for that.
- Bone Gap is a book I had no expectations with but LOVED! I had no idea what it was about, read it and like I said loved it! Sure there were some downsides but there was more good than there was bad. It maintains a peculiar story with interesting characters! I recommend it!