Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish you can find them HERE!
Well, school is ALMOST over for us at least, what a wonderful June 9th! How was your Tuesday? Anything fun happen? Any exciting news?
I guess our exciting news is this post! Today is Tuesday so we MUST do a Top Ten Tuesday post right!? RIGHT!!
*Covers are links to the books goodreads pages ^_^!
Uh I love Suzanne Young, nuff said right?!? 😄
Ash & Bramble
A new Fairy Tale Retelling :)! They will NEVER get old, I just love them with all of my heart!!!
The Rest of Us Just Live Here
Patrick Ness is amazing, I have yet to read a book by him that I haven’t liked. Okay, maybe this one is a cheat book XD? I have already started The Rest of Us Just Live here and… it…is…FANTASTIC :D!
When I read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, I ADORED the Simon and Snow parts… uh… I never read Harry Potter so I can’t tell you if her fan-fiction is like Harry Potter or not, but I did ADORE Simon and Snow :)! I am SUPER excited!
A History of Glitter and Blood
I’m not sure what to say about this book other than I love the cover and I love fairies, and this book sounds SO GOOD!
This is the last book in the Lunar Chronicles right :'(? I am so SAD that it is (almost) over but so EXCITED to see how it ends. PS: No spoilers, I haven’t finished Cress…
Queen of Shadows
THE TITLE OH MY GOSH! Queen of Shadows! What does it mean? I am SO EXCITED! I haven’t read Heir of Fire yet so haha, I AM STILL EXCITED 😀 I LOVE THRONE OF GLASS I JUST WANT TO EFRGFBVF CX!
Library of Souls
*heavy breathing* the cover, the title, the summary, the pictures, the author, the story, the EXCITMENT! Dear Ransom Riggs, I love you. I love you a lot and I love the Peculiar Children books and I’m excited for the movie and you rock. You ROCK! *heavy breathing*
Six of Crows
I need to finish these books (I know I am slacking), I mean, I LOVED them so much! I have a serious problem when it comes to reading series, I dread them being over so much that I never finish them 😄 I WILL FINISH THEM!
Lock & Mori
SHERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK! And a Female Moriarty I see a great future for this one…
Untamed (Splintered #3.5)
- I have yet to read the third book but I’m hoping to get to it soon! So yes, I’m excited for an ebook 😀
The Game of Lives (Mortality Doctrine #3)
- I LOVE JAMES DASHNER AND THE MAZE RUNNER AND THE MORTALITY DOCTRINE SERIES! EVERY BOOK IS SO EPIC I LOVE IT ALL TO DEATH AND I READ THE EXCERPT FOR THE GAME OF LIVES AND IT’S TOTALLY KILLER!!!!!
I Am The Traitor (Unknown Assassin #3)
- I LOVED all the other books in the series 😀 so why wouldn’t I be excited for the third one?
The Rose Society (Young Elites #2)
- AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh (spoilers) [spoiler]Enzo I miss you come back T.T why Enzo why?!?!?!?!? WHY!!!!![/spoiler]
- It sounds great ^-^
- Cowboys/Westerns and Vengeance? Sure, why not? 😀
A Thousand Nights
- Well it makes me think of Aladdin and it sounds absolutely epic and chilling all at once!
- I found this book today actually xD it sounds like a great book about body images ^^
Are any of these books on your list? What books are on yours? We’d love to know 😀