Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish you can find them here!
Happy Tuesday everyone and it you’re not having a good day then remember we are one day closer to Friday!!!!
This week we talk about the 10 books we wont read/re-read and here’s our list:
The Hunger Games
- Okay. I’ve read too many spoilers and have seen the first movie so now I can’t read the book
- I attempted to read this after seeing the first movie and I couldn’t get into it but I tried, I really did!
- I’m not really into the whole realistic type of books unless it’s thriller survival and I don’t get that vibe from Gossip Girl. When I think about it, I think about High school and I sigh to myself I don’t enjoy mean girls at all.
pretty little liars
- I’ve seen the T.V. show and gave up after like 5 seasons when I realized they had yet to reveal who A was. Seriously is the whole town in on it? Anyways, I did read the ending of the latest book to see who A was. The person who is or is not A didn’t come as much of a shocker and I was a bit disappointed it took that long to find A? How long are these girls in High school? Sorry
The 100-Day 21
- I so wanted to love The 100 but I didn’t at all. I felt like it dragged on and I wanted action/adventure when what I got was romance that I didn’t even like I really want to read The 100-Day 21 but I just can’t force myself to read any more of the series but I want to know what happens…I do like the TV show however…
50 shades of grey
- Need I say more? Well it’s an adult book that doesn’t seem to be anywhere near my favorite genre so I’m gonna stay away from it xP
The vampire academy
- I do like books with vampires I’ll admit it. I did not like The Vampire Academy but I did try to read it, sadly it wasn’t my favorite.
- Another book I tried to read but couldn’t get into! I love the idea, it makes me think of a Twilight Zone Episode, but it sounds so good. Sadly I couldn’t get into it
- It’s another adult book I don’t think I’ll read. Plus the beginning was kind of creepy where the guy kept thinking of his wive’s head…
Catcher in the rye
- I read it and I’m never going to re-read it, I’m sorry I just hated it.
Just because we didn’t enjoy these books doesn’t mean you wont ^^ we recommend you still give them a try. Some of these books we wont read because there adult or we’ve heard loads of spoilers about them, this doesn’t mean they aren’t good, it just means they aren’t our cup of tea!