Wow, 2014 is over so soon, it has been a wonderful year but it went by so fast! As a welcome for 2015, here is our New Years Resolutions/Plans!
1.Angelina and I both are going to try and finish/continue as many series as we can. Angelina’s list is here, while my list can be found here. Of course, more may be added to our lists, or we may decide not to continue a series… I am super excited to read the rest of The Lunar Chronicles, and Angelina is looking forward to reading the Crewel World Books.
2.We always try to set a reading goal each year, last year mine was 100 and I would like to try for that goal again for 2015. I had a really busy year, I was able to study in Japan over the summer, but I had no time to read while I was there. If I could read 100 books in 2015, I think I would be very happy :)! Angelina has the same goal as well! We will continue our Book War next year so we can keep track of our numbers, and books read. Instead of doing links for each title to the Goodreads, we are going to try and review as many of the books on our Book War list as possible. For 2014, we didn’t have our blog for the whole year and we didn’t think of reviewing for a while, so our Book War list will be a little different and more organized.
If you want to see our 2014 Book War list, you can click here :)!
3. Get to 1000 followers!!!!!!!!! Its a long shot but really worth it!
4. Make other blogger friends! There’s nothing wrong with more friends.
5. Do a book giveaway, it sounds like SO much fun! Receiving a new book is always like:
6. Join a book tour/blast/cover reveal
7. Read more books from new authors.
8. Read a wider variety of books.
9. Read novellas in between all the series I’ve read (YAY Nook!)
10. Find a new really awesome sauce series!
I guess you could say 2014 was a great year, and we hope yours was too! May your 2015 rock your socks off :)!!!!
Do you have any reading goals, or goals in general?