Every day for four days a different theme will be posted, and if you take part you can link up to enter a fabulous giveaway! If you’re interested, click here!!!
Todays theme is Best Book Boyfriends, and they had to be books released in 2014, that we read in 2014. I’m 99% sure all of these came out this year, if not I’m sorry D:
1. Colin from Storm Siren (Storm Siren #1) by Mary Weber
Words can’t describe my love for this book! THE ENDING! I adored Colin more than Eogan, but come on, they were both awesome! Sadly, I couldn’t find any awesome fan art for this book…
I really liked David, he was sarcastic, and very funny even if he was very rude in the beginning…
4. Adam from Blue Lilly, Lilly Blue (Raven Boys #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
5. Gansey from Blue Lilly, Lilly Blue (Raven Boys #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
6. Maxon from The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
7. Calder from Promise Bound (Lies Beneath #3) by Anne Greenwood Brown
8. Gray from Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman
9. Rafe from The Kiss of Deception (The Remanent Chronicles #1) by May E. Pearson
To be honest, I liked both Rafe and Kaden, but I liked Rafe a bit better.
10. Jacob from Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs